#Rinushka - 19

He told me that my juices were tangy to the taste and he lapped them gently, and then flipped his tongue at my clitoris.

I gasped again, hissing in delight and my hands twined in his hair and I moved his head round and round in my pussy to suit my pleasure.

Riyaz pushed his face deeper into my pussy and probed my pussy with his tongue.

Anushka : ahhh don't stop, I am nearly gonna cum.

Hearing this, Riyaz stand straight pull me towards her. Open my legs in a missionary position and part my pussy with his dick again.

His thrusts are again gentle in start but soon feel like tearing my cunt.

Anushka : ah unmmmm... Mhmmm.... Don't stop.... Ahhh... Mhmmm.

Riyaz : I am gonna cum baby..

As soon, he announced I wrap my legs around his waist, so he can't pull his dick out and I grind my pussy on his cock.

Until I feel his every single drop of semen filling my womb.

Riyaz : ahhh, sorry baby. I should pull out at right time.

Anushka : it was great experience, 🤫.

As soon we finished and gonna kiss again. Rohan called Anushka.

Anushka pick up the call and dress immediately.

Anushka : I am sorry Riyaz.

Riyaz followed me.

We came out and I was in a shock but I guess it is a greatest of my life.

Rohan : Anushka, I want to tell you something.

Anushka : what?

Rohan : I love someone else.

He introduced a girl, who works with him in the office, he told me that he fall in love with her and today when they went on a same work together in car.

They kissed each other so Rohan told her that he will dump her.

Riyaz's face delighted hearing this.

Anushka told Rohan to tell this to his father and he confessed to his father and then formally Riyaz propose a relationship to her family.

Which they accepted happily so that's how even after an year long break, they didn't break apart. They get together and make life beautiful.

Thanks for reading.