#Rinushka - 7

Internally she don't like Rohan, she didn't even want to think about him.

In fact,

Riyaz treated her well and desired her deeply when they were in relationship.

She used to surrender to Riyaz's moves with respect and love. And her heart convinced her that today she should repeat that only.

Riyaz also used to care about her and he loved her very much till they had break up.

Riyaz introduced Anushka to various thrills and adventures of life even when Anushka gave up and offer him sex, it was him only who denied.

Riyaz : heyy please. We can dance at least. I won't touch you.

Anushka : shut up, you know your touches never made me uncomfortable and I swear not even today I will say I will feel someone better than you to touch me.

Riyaz : oh god, that was too big statement now come.

She thinks for a moment.

Riyaz : Anushka, do you remember our first kiss? (He remind her)

She is thinking about how Riyaz kissed her for the first time under a tree in a park.

She is thinking about the incident when she showed her body to Riyaz for the first time when he visited her room for her birthday party.

She is thinking about how Riyaz used to praise her body inch by inch.

At last,

Anushka give her hand in his hand.

Riyaz held her right hand with his left hand and keeping his right hand nearly her waist without touching.

She was in sexy saree with sleeveless blouse.

She was looking like angel in that saree.

Some married men in the party have been eying on Anushka secretly in their wives' presence.

Their wives have been jealous of Anushka and the way she was present with her curves to all men.

Anushka felt so good after so long when Riyaz put his on her waist.

She was checking whether anyone looking at them.

But Riyaz ask to look into his eyes and she started to dance with Riyaz.

Stay tuned