🥵Introducing Sexy Trio : 2🥵

Now,

One fine day,

Riyaz and other boys of college are planning to party on Halloween day. And only guys are part of this party.

Because, Girls of this college lives in hostel and hostel management didn't allowed any of them to attend party at midnight along with boys.

So,

Riyaz and his friends are going to do this party themselves. But Anushka wants to attend this party but there is no way.

Anushka : this is not fair Yaar. (She is so irritated)

Avneet : now calm down, Anushka. It's okay.

Roshni : Anushka is not wrong at her place, this is really unfair with girls. The management allow Riyaz and his friends to party in club but they are not letting us go there.

Anushka : I am just fed up of this boring life. I am really done following this same routine everyday. I need fun in my life yaar. (She sounds so irritated)

Avneet : but we can't do anything, yaar!! And girls even any of the party host didn't invited any of us. So why you both are this upset. (She said casually)

Roshni : hmm... Avneet is right too. But life is really boring here. I have almost 50 dresses in my cupboard I wanna wear. But I need some party occasion for that.

Anushka : I am thinking to go back to my hometown.

Avneet : what rubbish!!

Anushka phone rings. She picks up a call.

Anushka : excuse me.

She went out and came back with so happy mood.

Avneet : what happened?

Anushka : guess what? Riyaz invited all of us for his Halloween party.

Avneet : what? (Surprised)

Roshni : yayyy.... But wait.... We can't go there.

Anushka : we can, he told me that he will help us.

Roshni : to get out of hostel?

Anushka : yes.

Roshni and Anushka is so happy. Avneet is nervous but she is excited too.

Stay tuned.