😺Besties (Lesbian) - 12😺

She felt the same wave of pleasure as she did earlier when she was lying on top of Jannat, grinding her hips against her.

She rubbed her pussy right over Jannat's, feeling their wetness combining.

Jannat stroked Avneet's breast as Avneet began grinding her pussy into Jannat's, holding Jannat's leg in the air, kissing it lightly and she moved.

Jannat sighed and closed her eyes. Avneet one hand and placed it on Jannat's breast, the other still holding Jannat's leg.

Jannat's large tits were jiggling as Avneet rubbed her pussy back and forth over Jannat's own shaved cunt.

Seeing Jannat's breasts bouncing, her eyes closed in ecstasy, made Avneet even more excited.

She started moving faster and faster against Jannat's mound.

Avneet made a little grunting noise as she pushed hard against Jannat.

Jannat put her raised leg over Avneet's shoulder and grabbed Avneet's free hand, their fingers interlaced.

Avneet kissed the side of Jannat's leg, and pinched Jannat's nipple with her other hand.

They were moaning and breathing hard, perfectly in sync, their cunts becoming swollen with excitement again, their juices joining together as their pussies touched.

Their moaning became increasingly louder until Avneet felt Jannat tensing and relaxing beneath her, knowing she was coming.

Just a second later, Avneet also began to feel the release of pleasure, and let out a loud moan.

When they had both released, she stayed on top of Jannat, moving slowly against her.

She then moved to lie directly over Jannat, just as they had before.

This time, she could feel all of Jannat's body beneath her, Jannat's warm, soft skin pressing against her own.

Jannat put her legs around Avneet's back, squeezing her close, rubbing Avneet's back with her hands.

They kissed for several minutes then Jannat turned so they were lying on their sides, facing each other.

They kissed again, Jannat caressing Avneet's back, Avneet running her hand through Jannat's hair.

They wrapped their legs together and kissed and held each other.

They lay there until they each drifted off to sleep, closer than they had ever been before.

The movie kept running on screen but they had their own movie here and had fun.

Thanks for reading.