👸Princess Mallika : 7 [Sumelika]👸

He wasn't expected, but Mallika was staring right at him with a teasing kinda expression.

He quickly looked away and felt his cheeks warm and red.

Mallika : if I am not wrong, you are being called the most handsome guy in Royal court right?

He turn in surprise.

Sumedh : how do you know?

Mallika : my friends too talk about you? (Said sliding into water and her whole body slip and hidden inside the water)

Sumedh : thanks mam.

He turned to finish his work.

Then Mallika said something quietly to her friends with her.

Sumedh had his ears on that convo only.

He heard.

Mallika (to her friends) : I want to bathe alone so you two can go.

Another girls : Yes, as you say.

Sumedh glanced back over and surely enough the girls were rising out of the pool.

They were going out.

Sumedh also stood and headed towards the door to leave too, but the Mallika spoke before he could pass the pool.

Mallika : Where are you going? Haven't you been ordered to clean this bath? I don't think it's fully done yet.

He froze on his place.

Sumedh : Yes, Your Highness. But.....

Mallika : do your work, I don't like people run from their duties.

Sumedh is too close to her now, she removed her mask too. Princess Mallika was superbly beautiful.

Her lips glistened and her eyes glowed with deep thoughts.

It was almost hard for Sumedh to look at her because she seemed to peer into his heart.

Sumedh : mam, you want to bathe na, that's why I am going?

Mallika : if you won't annoy me, Then you may stay.

Sumedh have nothing to say now.

Sumedh turned around and returned to the spot he had been working on, more confused than before.

He figured that, why she did that to make him embarrass. But will it make her more embarrass isn't it.

Stay tuned