🥵Sexy Trio : 26🥵

She then grabbed his dick and began to stroke it gently.

She felt his dick pulsate faster and grow harder even more.

Faisal moans softly.

Faisal snatch her towel away.

Faisal : take it off, I need you too darling.

Faisal too began to grope one of Jannat's breasts.

He then caught her nipple and gave a slight twist to it.

Jannat : hat are you doing? (Said Jannat playfully pushing his hand away)

Faisal : What? You didn't like that? (said Faisal with worried eyebrows because he didn't want to offend Jannat)

Jannat : oh no. It was just unexpected. Just don't pull it hard.

Faisal : okay I won't touch them.

Jannat : I didn't said that to you.

She hold his hand and bring on her chest and she let him touch her nipples again.

Faisal began to feel Jannat's sideboob and then the side of her abdomen before grabbing her ass.

He then slipped his hand to her crotch, caressing her pubes for a while and then let his fingers fix on her pussy lips.

Faisal : it's already so wet, I didn't worked on it yet.

(He comments as he just touched the folds of her vagina)

Her vagina is beautiful and so soft.

She is so cute all over.

Faisal (said teasingly opening her pussy lips) : ahh it's so slipery I am slipping into it.

Jannat : you are too much.

Faisal got a green signal.

After that Faisal began to pump his finger inside her vagina, while the other hand grabbed her boobs again.

With their eyes closed, they forgot for a moment that they were still in a very public place, though in a dark corner, naked.

Jannat felt a splash of her ejaculation coming out and wetting Faisal's hands.

Faisal moved his hand away, but his dick was still held by Jannat.

Stay tuned