😺Besties (Lesbian) - 7😺

The nipples were pink and hard, and she placed one hand upon Jannat's left breast, gently massaging it as they kissed once more.

Jannat then removed Avneet's bra and took both of Avneet's breasts into her hands.

They pushed their bodies into one another, hard nipples rubbing each other, kissing deeply.

Jannat gently coaxed Avneet into lying down.

She pushed Avneet's hair back from her face and kissed her lips, then moved down, kissing her neck and shoulders.

She continued farther down, and began kissing Avneet's breast.

She took Avneet's left nipple into her mouth and sucked lightly, teasing it with her tongue, gently squeezing the right breast with her hand.

Avneet moaned quietly. Jannat kissed and sucked each breast, and placed her hand over Avneet's pants, between her legs, and squeezed her mound.

Jannat sat up and grabbed the top of Avneet's pants.

She slowly pulled them down, over Avneet's knees, down to her ankles, until they were off, and threw them in the floor.

Avneet lay on the couch in just a pair of simple black panties.

Jannat looked at her hungrily

Jannat : You're beautiful. (she exclaimed)

Avneet : Thanks.

Avneet replied, as Jannat stood and removed her own pants, revealing a pair of red, lacy boy shorts.

Avneet : ahh, you're beautiful too.

Jannat smiled and sat back on the couch between Avneet's legs.

She ran her fingers over Avneet's pussy, feeling the wetness on her panties.

Avneet giggled with delight at her touch.

Jannat teased Avneet's mound some more, then leaned down and kissed her inner thigh, one kiss on each leg, and then kissed Avneet right over the wet spot on her panties.

Avneet took in a deep breath as Jannat did this.

Jannat took the top of the panties and began pulling them down, exposing Avneet's pussy, a little mound of pubic hair covering her swollen lips.

Jannat removed Avneet's panties completely, and spread Avneet's legs apart.

She could see Avneet's pink pussy, so pretty and swollen, between her legs.

Stay tuned