#Rinushka - 13

She sounds so desperate and sensual now.

He groaned, and his dick throbbed and quivered as I pumped it gently, raking my fingernails up and down the long shaft.

I kissed him again and when I broke the kiss, drowning him in my warm black eyes, he gasped, and then I kissed him again, sliding my tongue along his lips, and rubbing my breasts against his chest.

Quick as a snake.

Then, I went down on my knees before him.

Riyaz looked down, astonished! My lips parted and my tongue swirled out over his thick cock-head.

Riyaz : OHHHHH uhh yes!

He gasped sharply, his belly snapping inward in shock.

Instantly, my lips slipped around his cock-head and I took his cock deep in my mouth and began sucking it with a steadily intensifying pressure, using my tongue cunningly on his bulging, swollen cock-head.

Riyaz gasped and moaned and instinct took over and he began fucking my mouth, jerking his hips back and forth, pushing his cock in and out of my mouth.

I moaned deep in my cock-filled throat and sucked his cock hungrily, my fingers and thumbs encircling his shaft.

Anushka must have no thoughts going on in her head right now because she is getting too hot inside her mouth.

Even her mouth is making me feel to explode inside her mouth.

Riyaz : ohhhh uhhh yes! Oh god yes! (he gasped) I never know you are this expert in it Anushka. Ah ah ah.

Stay tuned