👸Princess Mallika : 2 [Sumelika]👸

Sumedh is also being called the most handsome guy in this palace. And the most youngest minister, and intelligent too.

But, King have a complain with his always that he never came in court on time.

Sumedh is sleepy head, he wake up late always.

One day,

He came late in court. And today King is really so angry on him and all the other ministers suggest to give him punishment once to make him realise his mistake.

He is one of the favorite of King, so others always feel jealous of Sumedh and try to defame him in front of king.

Sumedh arrives.

Sumedh : May God Bless Your honor!!

King : what is this sumedh, again late? Do you even have any idea or value of us!! I gave you so many chances but there is improvement in your habits, you are taking my respect for your Father's and your work for granted now.

Sumedh : I am sorry, My Lord, give me one last chance I will come on time from tomorrow.

King : no sumedh, not now. Everyone wants you to be punished for your behavior.

Sumedh look around, so many ministers are looking happy when king is shouting on him.

He knows that they filled king's Head against him, because they don't like he get extra love and care of king.

King : Sumedh, now I have to give you a strict punishment.

Sumedh : pardon me, Majesty, I really try my best to never get late from tomorrow.

King : no, if I forgive you everyone will take it easy then so I have to punish you today. So you can wake up early in the morning everyday. (He said in strict tone)

All the others get happy.

Sumedh : okay Majesty, as you say. (He get ready to accept punishment)

King : so your punishment is.......

Stay tuned

What will be his punishment?