🥵Sexy Trio : 3🥵

The way he wished her best of luck force Avi to think that it maybe difficult so she ran behind Siddharth to ask.

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet : I wanna ask you that do you think this exam will be tough, by the way my friends choosen this one so I choose the same, but I had no idea of pattern.

Siddharth : oh, you made a mistake then.

Avneet : means?

Siddharth : are you ready to do anything possible for the exam?

Avneet : yes.

Siddharth : so, don't worry it gonna work for you. You will make it.

Avneet : I am not getting it, can you please explain me properly.

Siddharth : You're ready for the interview right?

Avneet : yes.

Siddharth : so make you prepared physically and mentally both that's it? (Siddharth with a raised eyebrow)

Avi couldn't understand what Siddharth is implying, but she nodded her head just before Siddharth joined some of his other friends.

He get busy with them and Avi thought to come and ask her batchmates.

Avi is joined by Anushka as soon she return in her room, she is her Chandigarh's hostel roommate and Jannat, who is also a batchmate of Avi.

The trio had been together since the beginning of their 1st college year.

Among them,

Avi is the most studious one and the most confident one.

She only plans carefully since the first semester to maintain her grades so that she could get the job in A grade.

Which serve mostly in Business class.

Our Anushka is athlete and a good dancer with a great figure, she is quite popular yet reserved

Stay tuned