Fainat - 10

She slowly moved to a kneeling position, his dick centimetres from her face.

Jannat : this is really big.

He had let go of her hands and Jannat now frisked his hard length voluntarily, not wanting to disappoint the celebrity she wants from years.

This is like fantasy comes true and hinder her career opportunities.

She had seen videos of blowjob and handjob plenty of times and so did not hesitate when he need her to suck him.

Jannat : i want you to relieve me into my mouth.

She smiled.

She never did this to anyone.

She had always think that she will told his boyfriend to pulled out before his cum came out.

Jannat start touching tongue on his shaft, slowly the things are going good and they started enjoying.

The slurping sounds and the sight of this hot 18 year old girl willingly sucking him off were turning Faisal on immensely.

He grabbed her by the hair and held her head in place as he fucked her mouth.

Suddenly he erupted and streams of hot cum poured into her waiting mouth.

She gagged at first, but quickly recovered.

Faisal groaned as he exploded the last of his orgasm onto her face and mouth, wiping his cock on her face.

She loved it more than Faisal might do.

Faisal : Mmm…did you like that?

He wait for a response.

Jannat : I loved it. You were the first I never know that I begin with the Faisal Shaikh.

Faisal : okay then stand up. If you love it why to stop it here. (He said teasingly with some thought in mind)

She stood, now thinking her task was over and began to wipe the drying cum off her face.

Stay tuned