🏃 Jogging (Fainnat) - 6 🏃

Faisal : your work is done, I will make it for you don't worry it's a Sunday tomorrow so I will manage it

Jannat : oh thanks yaar.

Faisal : your welcome.

Jannat : ok, tell me do you have any plans for tomorrow?

Faisal : not really?

Jannat : Its a party in a disco X tonight, and I have two passes, do you like to join?

Faisal : are you party animal?

Jannat : not an animal for sure, but yeah on occasion I join them, and today I have an occasion.

Faisal : occasion?

Jannat : yeah our friendship!! (With a greeting smile)

Faisal : oh thanks for inviting.

Jannat : so will you join me.

Faisal : uhmm... Okay.

Jannat : let's go then.

Faisal : where?

Jannat : shopping.

We went for shopping, Jannat bought a dress and change according to party occasion.

She is looking damn hot, I am just praying that I won't took any wrong way as she is not looking in mood to stop, she is fueling my madness for her.

We both interwined hands and went to the disc.

Music was on rocks people here and every one is dancing on high altitude.

We went to one corner order for soft drinks and sit to celebrate our friendship.

Jannat : let's sit there in that corner.

Faisal : why not sit near floor.

Jannat : I hate disturbance.

Faisal : so why we came here.

Jannat : I don't know, but just wait and watch, you will enjoy here.

Wink of her eye and i understand it was fishy for me, means might be I will be lucky tonight.

We had soft drinks and starter and DJ played a nice slow music and requested to all couples to leave tables and dance next to table, as floor is full.

I didn’t react, but she told me to stand up and go for dance.

I can't deny her and she asked me to hold her and dance.

Stay tuned