🎸 Guitar Lessons - 1 🎸

Hello, hope you all are doing good, introducing Sameer Masheshwari, lives in Pune, India.

And now about the heroine of my life Naina , my favorite name

We are 18 years old both, we both are studying in a same tution, our life is full with a lot of technological knowledge and our routine bring us to one special tech park with a small and lake in the middle

This lake shore plays an important role in our life.

I and Naina  become friends here only, then we starts spending hours here alone.

Talking each other is our best of day routine.

But it starts some days ago when after joining probably the best stream after school in the whole country of B Tech.

We separatedly decided to make some changes to my life.

Because this technical life and engineering gives a boring life.

But Naina told me that she is thinking to learn guitar.

I knew playing guitar but decided to learn from the Institute she soon gonna join.

Because I know she will learn for sure, as whenever I ask.

One of that was to pick up an instrument, Naina is interested to learn Guitar, she is fan of so many guitarist so I wanna learn guitar as well for her.

She always loved the soothing music and one day I wanna play it for her. 

So I joined the guitar class before her and she told me that she will join in few days.

I was progressing quite well and we both are one of the good students in guitar classes.

Since there were a lot of students, it was common for our sir to delegate the work to others sometimes. i e, senior students were asked to teach juniors.

Needless to say, I was one among the students who was asked to teach others.

Stay tuned