🥵Trio Punished : 16🥵

Professor : Clean it up for me!

Roshni went to down on his cock.

Roshni : Oh, my God! You are so hot and still hard sir! (she moaned as she ran her hands over his chiselled body as she licked him clean)

Roshni : but this is unfair sir, it becomes Avneet's night.

Anushka : yeah right, I also want you to fuck me, some day!

Anushka moaned as he continued kissing her body.

She was so turned on by him that she could hardly stand it! She was craving his cock!

Professor : shh

Professor whispered into her ear as he moved back between my legs.

Professor : Do you think you can handle that?

Anushka : Yes, sir.

Roshni : I also want sir. (Roshni moaned as she kissed him on the lips)

I watched Professor absolutely dominate all of us into submission as I lay exhausted on the bed.

My Professor went and lay down on the head of the bed.

Roshni and Anushka followed him, and he grabbed both by the waist and pulled them over.

Anushka removed her shorts to get completely naked.

At the same time, Roshni pulled her top over her tits, exposing her huge nipples to Professor.

Sir definitely loved her big boobs.

My Professor pulled them over his cock, and soon they were scissoring each other and rubbing their pussies with my Professor's 10 inch pole rubbing against both their pussies simultaneously.

Professor : girls you are expert.

Professor grunted as he watched his cock rubbing against my friend's pussies.

Professor : I bet you girls love feeling my dick rubbing against your pussies.

They both just moaned in agreement as they rubbed their pussies together while my Professor watched them.

Stay tuned