💋Handsome enemy (Fainnat) - 2💋

Now introduction with the lead girl of this story.

Jannat zubair

21 years old, introvert and single who is desperate to get mingle but shy to initiate which became reason of her break up twice in her life before

Jannat had two failed relationships in her life, both of the time the reason of break up was same that she denied her boyfriend for hook up.

When actually, she wants it more than her boyfriend. But now she decided that she will definitely wants it so badly so with her next date, she won't do the same.

If he approach.

She is Assistant of manager 👨‍💼, in company where Avneet and Faisal are working. She was working in Banglore. Then month ago she was hired as an assistant of managing director of company.

So, just looking at the results of Delhi's branch. Managing director decided to send Jannat to Delhi to make a list of employees not working properly.

She took this duty and arrives to Delhi.

First day of Jannat in office

Jannat decide to explore Delhi on first day. She went to Lal Quila, Malls, Markets today.

And accidentally, she bumped with a handsome guy in market.

She was walking blindly, and collided with a Faisal shaikh. It's like a dream for Jannat because she saw such kinda scenes in movies only.

That two strangers bumped with each other, and before a girl fall boy hold her from her waist and save her.

That's so romantic, Jannat is looking into his eyes. She found him so attractive in first sight only.

When he make her stand, she was looking into his eyes. And Faisal too, that was an iconic Eyelock.

Faisal immediately said sorry

Faisal : I am sorry mam, I didn't saw you it was really a mistake.

Jannat : it's okay. I was walking blindly as well. (She smiled)

Faisal walked ahead.

Stay tuned.