👸Princess Mallika : 14 [Sumelika]👸

She said, lifting a hand out of the water and landing it on his shoulder.

Sumedh : I feel I should not look at the princess of Kingdom this way.

Mallika : this way?

Sumedh : uhm...

Mallika : you need not be uncomfortable, Sumedh. We can simply talk as friends would.

Sumedh : it's an honor, Your Highness.

Mallika : Your Highness? Is that something a friend would say?

Sumedh : No, but you are princess madam.

She laughed and shook his shoulder.

Mallika : Truly, be loose. We are friends now. I am worthy of your friendship.

Sumedh smiled at her smile and nodded.

He wanted to follow her order.

Sumedh : if you called me a friend, Your Highness, may I ask a question?

Mallika : of course.

Sumedh : why have you bathed three days when I was there? Sorry to ask madam.

Mallika : Ah I only wish you won't ask me this but....it's very simple.

Sumedh : what?

Mallika : you think it's easy to be a princess.

Sumedh : of course it is. You can do anything.

Mallika : no I cannot , I can't love someone in my life.

Sumedh : but it make you safe, nobody can come to you without your permission.

Mallika : even with my permission I don't feel anyone dare to come close to me. It's so bad to feel everyone loves someone around me and me.... I have no life.

Sumedh : I didn't thought that way madam.

Mallika : you know I did not plan it, but I saw you here on that first day.

She looked him in the eye.

Mallika : I found you quite attractive to watch just like you are famous for your looks, so I chase such small pleasures as these when I cannot have the greater pleasure. You know the one I mean. I thought God sent you here for me only.

He is shocked and his ears and cheeks turn red.

Stay tuned