#Rinushka - 18

Anushka : Oh yes!

He moved to the other breast, sucked it sharply, nibbled my nipple.

Instinct guided him and he slid his hand into my pussy and arched a finger into my slit.

I gasped in surprised delight.

My hips bucked under his hand.

He began masturbating me slowly, twisting his finger in my pussy, pressing his knuckle to my gorged clitoris.

Slowly, he rocked his hand back and forth, running his finger in and out of my pussy, which convulsed in a hot, wet frenzy on his finger.

Squeezing my breasts together, he sucked and nibbled both nipples simultaneously.

My body writhed and twisted on the bed, my head jerked to one side, my chest heaving, my hips bucking, my face twisted in lust, my eyes screwed shut, my mouth torn open.

My cries rang in his ears, arousing him further. Slowly, he released my breasts and slid downward, dragging his tongue over my slender, gorgeous body, lapping at the dewdrops of sweat that beaded my belly, going lower, swirling his tongue through my navel, descending further.

My legs forked apart and I clawed my pussy-lips open for him.

Riyaz stared in fascination at my lovely, wet, soft pussy.

The long stem of my stiff clitoris quivered.

He pulled my pussy-lips open and, opening his mouth, thrust his tongue into the moist pussy.

The effect was astonishing.

Anushka : oh mauh ahuh OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I gasped, my body arching steeply, my hands flying to my breasts, squeezing and crushing them erotically, my head arched back, my long neck craned.

Anushka : OHHHHHH uhh yes oh god yes!

Stay tuned