🥵Sexy Trio : 11🥵

Avi just nodded. She feels still unsure to do this in room unnecessarily.

Anushka start stripping, avi noticed that Anushka stripped to underwear, about to unclasp her bra.

Avi : what are you doing now only, we have 1:40 minutes left? The exam is at 7 PM.

Anushka : Well, as I told jannat, I'm trying to get used to being naked like Jannat.

She said removing the bra straps from her shoulders.

Jannat : you are a swimmer, you are used to flaunt you in swimwear.

Anushka : yeah but I never roam around stark naked any room!!

Avi was momentarily amazed to see Anushka getting up and pulling down her panties and stepping away from it.

Anushka's body is toned throughout.

She had obscure abs across her abdomen, visible only when she stretched herself.

Her cunt is not shaven, but trimmed doesn't look like hair.

Her boobs are of ample size and tight and her dark nipples had a perfect outline of areolas.

She turned around to pick up and fold her clothes.

Her butt was ample and firm too, as if it was held in place by invisible panties.

Avi deliberately stayed silent afterwards.

Anushka ask Avi to get naked. Anushka lay back on her bed.

Avi refused to practice something like this for no reason.

Avi looked at the time.

It was 5:45 PM.

The regular interview was about to start at 5:30. Meant they already miss that so they have to do the special interview now.

No way to change mind.

Avneet (in mind) : now I have no option left. I have to perform the special interview naked only.

She is beginning to feel anxious now.

She never wore a short skirt that reached above her knees in public, or learned swimming in a swimming pool from the hesitation of wearing a skimpy swimsuit.

It's 6:45 PM now.

Jannat and Anushka wear shorts and t shirts, which they felt easy to undress.

Avi is still in her T-shirt and jeans that she normally wore in the hostel.

Jannat : shall we leave?

Anushka : why not? (jumping up from her bed)

As mentioned anushka put on her T-shirt and her knee length short without wearing any underwear.

Then she grab her student ID card from the table.

Avi : where do we actually strip our clothes?

Stay tuned