#Rinushka - 9

Riyaz: I want to see you blushing but tell me.

Anushka: You didn't change. You are still the same teasing guy. (pinches him in his waist)

Riyaz : okay I know I am.

Anushka : I think our kiss is the most beautiful moment for me!!

Riyaz : and hottest moment?.

Anushka : we shouldn't discuss this.

Riyaz : why?

Anushka : okay fine, I still feel good when I remember when I was naked in front of you for the first time?

Riyaz: I was the first I guess who seen you naked. (Teasingly)

Anushka : last too. But that day, I was thrilled and aroused when I removed my clothes for you. That was the first time I had ever showed my body to a guy.

Riyaz: Do you know what? I still remember that you were so hot.

Anushka blush hard.

Riyaz : at least you should thank I compliment you.

Anushka: Thank you for the compliment. (Blushing)

Riyaz: Tell me more?

Anushka : but i had a regret.

Riyaz : what?

Anushka : that day I was dying to get you naked. But tou being dressed when I was naked was unjustified. But that day I hadn't this courage to say this.

Riyaz : That made you angry?

Anushka: No this was regret, I should have asked.

Riyaz : so why you didn't?

Anushka : you shut up, didn't you remember how much you teased me when being naked to you. You almost snatched my clothes and didn't gave me back for 15 minutes. I was naked whole time. I was shy to ask more.

Riyaz : but I know you liked it what I did to you?

Anushka: uhm.....maybe (said shyly). I wanted you to tease me like that more but after few days our relationship ends. (Sadly)

But till now, both Riyaz and Anushka are aroused with this conversation. Both are enjoying each other with this erotic conversation.

Anushka forgot about Rohan.

Now Riyaz asked Anushka if they can wait in the room upstairs and Anushka knows that as soon ahe will step in room all these limits will fade off.

And the same thing happened.

Stay tuned