🎸 Guitar Lessons - 9 🎸

Sameer : take a swear on my head that you won't break this promise.

Naina : I swear on you yaar, I won't break my promise and where will I go. As soon I get a chance a better place I give you the kiss you deserve. (She shyly said)

Sameer : okay I believe you.

Naina : now let's finish because I am getting late for home.

Sameer : I will drop you.

Naina : with your scooty? What if anyone seen us together.

Sameer : I have one extra helmet. (Giving an idea)

Naina : uhmm.. Okay done.

Sameer and Naina finished the dinner and they left the restaurant.

Naina wear the helmet and sit behind Sameer on scooty.

Sameer : comfortable?

Naina : yes.

I drove the scooty to her home and I drop her. I left for my residence when I reached my residence I seen that her purse she left in a cabinet of my scooty.

I thought I will return it tomorrow but then think immediately that she will be worried so I drove back to her home after informing my parents that by mistake I bring her purse with me.

My mother send a sweet for her mother as my mother and her mother knows each other.

I reached her home, maid opens the door. She is about to leave.

She let me come in.

Maid : bhaiya? Please come in... Will you please inform naina didi that I left.

Sameer : okay. But where is aunty and uncle?

Maid : they aren't at home so tell naina didi to lock properly.

I nodded.

I went towards her room.

Maid left.

The room is cracked open meant not locked

Sameer went ahead and knocks the door, once, twice, thrice but no reply came back.

He push the door to go in.

Actually, Naina had headphones on her ears so she didn't listened anything.

Stay tuned