#Rinushka - 1

Greetings to all my readers, so this is the story About Anushka and Riyaz who met in college fall in love, date for 18 months and later get apart away from each other.

So, hello everyone,

Introducing first,

With Heroine, Anushka (22 years old) sporty and fit girl, she finished her bachelor's degree from Delhi University and later came back to her hometown Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.

Let's discuss more about her to know her well.

Anushka comes from a very conservative family, where talking to boys even seems like a crime but When Anushka was in college in Delhi far from her family.

She crossed few lines, not just started talking to guy, she even fall in love with Riyaz.

Riyaz is one year senior of Anushka, he is (23 Years old) MBA passed out guy, who is running his own company today.

And nearly a person who owns 100 crore valuation in market places. He start up his own business and grow it like a miracle.

But after they had a break up, Anushka never stalked him so she didn't know anything about him.

Right now, Our heroine is engaged against her will but with her family choice with the son of Pradhan. Who is treated like a chief of all the town people's.

His son Rohan is 27 years old, work in a company and fun fact is under Riyaz only.

Anushka and Riyaz were in love, when her family call her back to her town.

So, they lost contact and with a sorry letter, Anushka had to leave him. Riyaz feels so bad for months but then he thought she must be not in her destiny and accept the fact.

But, the earth is round and their paths gonna cross over again, they were not aware of this fact.

Anushka and Rohan is going to get married with 6-7 days when Rohan ask her father to bring her to a party as a trophy 🏆.

Stay tuned