🥵Sexy Trio : 19🥵

Siddharth : okay. But, I already saw so stop hiding yourself miss sexy.

Avi was startled to hear this, but she gave him smile.

Avi was getting more nervous now, siddharth is sitting on seat beside her.

Avi saw her nipples getting erect.

Avi just hoping now, he doesn't notice her nipples, she thought she need to distract him somehow.

Avi : how did this exam rule come into existence? (she stammered, wanting to steer the conversation in a different direction)

Siddharth : Well as much as I know, it started some months ago.

Avneet : still isn't it bad?

Siddharth : I know few guys and girls see each other naked today, but doesn't matter because after this test we all will be posted in different cities, states or maybe countries and never met again. So it's fine.

Avneet : maybe you are right.

Siddharth smiled.

Before they could speak any further Jannat stormed into the room, she came to take her admit card which is in Avneet's bag.

She was panting heavily.

Jannat : Hi.

She didn't know him, somewhat shocked that he was sitting beside Avi.

Siddharth is checking out her boobs.

Jannat was visibly blushed by Siddharth's view, the second one from a boy that day.

Jannat take a card and left.

Siddharth : she is your friend?

Avneet : yes. She is my friend, actually one more friend of mine is taking part in this exam?

Siddharth : oh, you are three in total.

Avneet : yes.

Siddharth : I know this girl, Jannat.

Avneet : how do you know her?

Siddharth : one of my bestie, Faisal have a crush on her, don't tell her but he told me that a beautiful girl came for exam. I thought it was you but thankfully not you.

Avneet blush hard.

Siddharth : so you three are trio of sexiest girls, how do you met each other.

Stay tuned

What should happen next?