🏃 Jogging (Fainnat) - 4🏃

I am happy and nervous as well as I can see the hanging certificate of encounter specialist dad of jannat.

Maid told me to wait as jannat madam is coming.

She offered me juice, I was just sipping and watching those certificate and soon the maid left the home, she must get her time to off now.

After some time, suddenly she came out dressed in white jeans, sleeveless top.

The bottoms was below her navel, open hairs falling in front, with red lipstick and pendant and matching jewelry in her hand.

As she was walking towards me it was like a dream for me (never seen such an elegant beauty) her beauty, her dress up was complemented her height.

Her top was deep means I can see her cleavage easily.

Difficult to control, I was feeling just to hug and kiss her.

She came near to me and rubbed her hand in my hairs and said.

Jannat : hey Faisal, what happened, no compliment, no hello.

I was confused.

Faisal : sorry uhm.....(as I was speechless to see her  hello. To be frank, I have seen you always in track shorts and this is first time so it was difficult to co-relate and complement your beauty.

Meanwhile my eyes are going on her cleavage and she caught me.

Jannat : oh hello, control the let me fix it will brake on your fantasy and to make you comfortabe.

I didn't tell you, I was dressed in my jeans and t-shirt, so my bulge in jeans is visible and I was hiding with the laptop bag I am carrying with me.

I asked her where are others. I mean her family and I got a answer what I want.

Jannat : dad is out for meeting to some other town, mom went to her mother, I mean to my nani.

Faisal : oh okay.

Stay tuned