👸Princess Mallika : 6 [Sumelika]👸

Princess Mallika walked slightly ahead the other two, as if their commander.

Mallika : who are you? I didn't seen you before at this place, I feel like I saw you somewhere before.

She said with her voice echoing through the room.

Sumedh : I am Sumedh, Your highness.

He told he is finance minister but being punished by king to do this work for 7 days.

He was ashamed he have to do all this in front of the most beautiful girls of Country.

He was expecting now she let him go.

But she didn't.

Another girl : but what are you doing in this bath? Do you had orders to clean this.

Sumedh : i've been ordered to clean, by king.

He lowered her arms slowly.

Another girl : but this is Princess Mallika's place.

Mallika : Tara (another girl) if dad orders then we should not raise fingers on it. You do your work young boy.

Sumedh : hm.

Mallika : you are doing very well. (She said checking pool before taking two steps down into the hot pool and sitting so that the water reached the middle of her chest)

Sumedh continued to clean, desperately trying not to look at the Princess Mallika as it can increase his punishment.

He was struck here in embarrassment that the Princess had not sent him out.

But, figured his presence didn't make any difference to her as many other slaves also worked here. Might be. 🤔

But, Sumedh is nervous and now being a little excited too feeling that Princess Mallika is in bathroom and pool behind his back.

Eventually,

His curiosity was too strong to bear, and he turned his head to glance at Mallika.

Stay tuned