🏖Sexy Trio on Beach - 2🏖

My elbow was constantly in touch with her big boobs sending rejuvenating pleasure, impulses which I had so often craved for.

The admixture of constant impulses and light music in the bus was driving me wild which was evident by the engorging muscles of the 9 inch cock.

But I just wishing that I wont make her feel bad in any way.

We were talking about some thing else but my mind was constantly thinking about her and possibilities with her.

Jannat was half asleep and Anushka is busy chatting with her boy friend.

At 10’o clock suddenly the wheels screeched to the halt and we were ready to get down on the picnic spot.

The spot was not crowded, so we have ample space for us to settle down.

All the bags and stuff were carried to the spot with the edibles.

The mini bus turned away only to return back in the evening.

The boys planned to swim. Few more boys were with us but they had another group.

I removed my jeans and changed into shorts.

Riyaz and one other boy were busy making tents and others helping the girls.

I stuffed my shirt and pants in the bag and jumped in the cool water.

I didn't know where is Avi right now, so I am having fun all alone in water body.

When, I turn around once I saw Avi was constantly eying and maybe, admiring my muscular body as I made my moves.

I was taken aback when suddenly Avi, Anushka and Jannat too joined me in their bikinis.

Few other girls travel with us in bus also but we aren't concerned to them, but they followed soon and the water seemed to grow hot as they stepped in.

I should not, but keep staring at Avi .

My eyes were constantly feasting on her voluptuous gyrating curves almost ready to spill out from there confines.

If I look at Riyaz, I can tell you that his perception is and intrest is in Anushka's long curved legs for him, they were most attractive.

Jannat seemed some thing like mermaid being in her shorts and low cut bra hiding two almost good size breasts.

Stay tuned