🥵Sexy Trio : 25🥵

Faisal then led Jannat by her hand towards the end of the large corridor opposite to the class door.

Only the lights near the classroom end were lit while the middle of the corridor was dimly lit but this place is almost dark.

They stood beside near a corner of the corridor.

The wall and pillar beside them hiding them.

Faisal : would you mind if we stay hidden?

Jannat : no. (She said softly with a smile and they hid themselves in the space between the pillar And wall)

Faisal : by the way, you can strip now?

Jannat : in front of you?

Faisal : do you want me to go?

Jannat : I think you should go. (Shyly)

Faisal : but I saw you naked already, what is the mean to hide yourself from me now, I mean practically saying.

Jannat : you mean, now onwards just because you saw me naked already I should be naked in front of you all the time.

Faisal : I don't mean it (he startled on Jannat's tone getting aggressive she move towards him)

Faisal was almost caught by surprise when Jannat grabbed his mouth and kissed him.

And, They both shared a passionate kiss without thinking about surrounding that where they are.

She could feel Faisal's dick suddenly enlarged and erect against her belly.

While, kissing Faisal dropped his shorts.

Faisal : this is my first kiss you know, that too so unexpected for me!!

Jannat : I don't believe you because you are so handsome I can't believe it, but this is my first kiss too.

Faisal : I can say the same, you are so beautiful too.

Jannat then slid her hands from Faisal's face through his chest and his toned stomach down his crotch.

Jannat : I don't know, but behaving shameless today is making me finish in advantage.

Stay tuned