💋Handsome enemy (Fainnat) - 12💋

Jannat : Thanks for helping me but is it right what we are doing?

Avneet : just don't think much about right or wrong!! And have the rest of night away.

she said with a giggle.

I looked in the mirror one more time.

I actually looked pretty good.

The costume definitely showed every curve of my body. I put the mask and headed out, Avneet told me to keep quiet the light is dim.

When I got to room door was open.

I steeped in and immediately noticed the light was still enough to notice. So I dimmed light more.

He was laying on the bed.

Faisal : I know you want to have the light off, but I decided to leave it on, Is that ok?

I shook my head, turned off the light.

I left the room momentarily, and came back with two candles from the party it was Avneet's idea.

It cast a dime light in room but not enough for him to see me.

Faisal : Candles, that's cool. I like that.

I slowly walked over to him.

Faisal walks slowly to me, I am little jealous because he actually wish to do this with Avneet.

He took my hand and I sat next to him on the bed.

I am  so nervous, my whole body was shaking and shivering.

He leaned in and softly kissed my cheek.

Faisal : I really never know that this party bring us so close to each other.

He starts trailing kisses towards my mouth and kissed my lips.

Soon, He slipped his tongue in my mouth.

It was better then I expected.

Our arms quickly went around each other, as the kiss got more passionate.

I am not expecting him to move so faster. But he did removed his shirt, and he hold my hand and guide to his chest, I shyly ran my hand over his chest.

I wanted to feel every part of him but seriously without his support my hands gone paralyzed I am so nervous thinking that what if he caught be in middle of act.

But I can feel every tight muscle of his georgeous body.

Stay tuned