🥵Sexy Trio : 5🥵

Students here are allowed to wear whatever and however they wanted to wear even during the class lectures.

None of the professors or college authority ever stopped and restricted the students for their choice of clothing.

That's why, the girls around are mostly seen the shortest of skirts or shorts possible.

It looked crazy for Avi initially when she first arrived at this campus from Chandigarh but in two days she realised that they are living actual freedom.

It didn't took long time for her to get used to the culture of the campus.

It is a last afternoon before the first attempt and the main attempt for sixty marks.

The body language test.

Avi is sitting on her bed of her hostel room, when Jannat went to know the rules of the test.

Avi is reading on Google that how air hostess should behave in interview.

She had read the thick textbooks based on body language all the day.

When her friend Anushka is lying on  bed watching some movie on her laptop with earphones on.

It is just around 4 PM, when Jannat barged into the room.

Jannat used to spend most of her time in Avi and Anushka's room in the days in Pune.

Jannat : girls I have a shocking news,
Girls are you ready for interview actually?

(she asked, in a slight panting voice, with nervous eyebrows)

Anushka : yeah, I just answer according to questions so I haven't read anything.

Said Anushka, shutting her laptop.

Avi : but I collect so much information about it.

Jannat : Girls, I'm not talking about that kind of preparation, we should read the papers before choose this.

Jannat said stepping inside the room, she is panting.

Avi gave glass of water to her.

Avi : have this, and tell us clearly what happened?

Jannat : girls, I'm talking about your bodies. Are your bodies prepared for the interview?

Avi : yes.

Anushka : bodies? Meant?

Jannat take out the Students Handbook and guidelines of exam.

Avi take a handbook from her hand.

Jannat : read this.

Avi : what?

Jannat : read out the last points in the Semester Exams Guidelines section.

Avi turned the pages to the end of the handbook and came to the guideline.

Avi : yeah wait there is some special Instructions Regarding to the interview?

Jannat : read them loudly.

Avi : okay, so these instructions are for the the air hostess job aspirants, who wants to be in A+ grade should be well and flawless not just face wise, through out the body.

Jannat : read next?

Stay tuned