🎸 Guitar Lessons - 12 🎸

Sameer (naughtily ) : of course I will.

I slid down with a gentle motion.

I could see her red bra strap there.

Meanwhile my right hand with a sudden motion pinched the right side of her belly. she was in a bit of resisting mood but not so much because the naughty side of Ashi is really too naughty.

I was pretty sure the environment had made her as romantic as I was at that moment.

I slowly start unbuttoning her shirt and take off her tshirt up as if I was going to take it off her.

I caught a bulk of flesh from her navel and gently massaged over it.

Naina : I didn't supposed you to do this so lovingly.

Sameer : and I won't expected that you will let me do that?

Naina (shyly) : even I was not expecting that I let you play with my body like this.

Sameer gave a smirk.

Sameer : but looks like now you want it.

Naina : so badly I guess .... Ahhh.

Slowly Inserting hand further inside, I cupped her right breast, caressing it over her bra.

Naina : same... Sameer... Let's stop na..... It's going too ahead than we should. (She is reminding herself to resist in middle)

Sameer : it's just a beginning.

Naina : ahhh.

Meanwhile I was licking her neck and bit it to give small small love bites here and there without hurting her.

She was closer to me now, pressing her face to my chest.

But she had stopped resisting.

On gentle motion,

I try to separate her bra from her boob to put my hand inside her bra.

Stay tuned