🙈Jannat's Flashback : 1🙈

Jannat POV

Interviewer is around 26 year old girl, She told her name is Aditi, she conduct the vital stats measurements.

Actually, there was a form in which I had to write my body measurements but in fun, I write I don't know in every section.

So that's why I fall in this situation, where interview told Aditi who is conducting a measurements of my body.

I was entered inside just in a towel wrap around my body.

Without warning,

Aditi take the towel back of my body and it fell to the floor.

Aditi : please step out and don't be shy?

I stepped out of the towel wrap and Aditi picked it up, folded it nicely and placed it on top of a table that was all the way across the exam room.

As I stood there in just panty and bra I wore again.

But the doors suddenly opened and Vaishnavi one more girl, we saw before walked in carrying measurement tape.

Her hands were full so she didn't close the doors behind her.

Jannat : mam, don't you think you should shut the doors?

Vaishnavi : don't worry, there is no one outside only few students are there. And mostly guys are busy with their preparation. They're not paying any attention to anyone.

I guess I didn't have a say in the matter because it can affect my score in confidence.

But, there were few guys outside as I know because when I entered they were standing outside.

And the door were not far away and I was standing there in my panties.

But, I was way more confident because few moments ago I was walking naked.

Therefore, I went ahead and let Holly take my measurements, even though kept glancing over the door, checking if anybody watching inside.

But not yet.

Stay tuned