👸Princess Mallika : 11[Sumelika]👸

Today, He dared not look.

But he did look at last when he heard It was Princess Mallika again, in her beautiful glorious way She look.

She slipped peacefully into the water. Sumedh felt dizzy again and decided he needed to get out.

He walked halfway to the Princess, keeping a good distance.

Sumedh : I will leave so you can have privacy, Your Highness. (He is trying to avoid the yesterday situation will repeat again).

Mallika : Privacy? (she giggle) We're alone here. There's nobody here so what privacy will be provided to me if you left.

Sumedh hesitated.

Sumedh : I meant, I can leave if you want, Your Highness.

Mallika : No, you stay. I don't mind you here. (This time she had a naughty smile on her face)

Even she had no shame at all in staring as her eyes trailed down to his hard cock.

Then his feet, then back to his face.

It was a direct order from the Princess, and Sumedh simply could not disobey. But his dick standing erect and hard.

Sumedh : as you say, Your Highness.

He continued his work, facing the opposite direction determined never to look at her.

With his immense curious mind and excitement, not looking was not very easy.

He heard something, little splashes coming from her direction.

It was strange, but his fear outweighed his curiosity.

Eventually the splashes were accompanied by quick, little breaths, and the occasional, half-suppressed whimpers and moans.

He feels sweaty today, so he isn't wearing shirt.

At last, his patience broken.

He did look.

Stay tuned