👸Princess Mallika : 12 [Sumelika]👸

The Princess Mallika seemed to be watching him, as usual, but with her mouth slightly open in excitement and enjoying looking him shirtless.

The splashes were coming from her arms. One hand was buried in the water and apparently.

The other hand having some roses in his hand kinda soap which she rubbing the flat part of her belly.

Could she be pleasuring herself? Is she fingering. (His mind runs like a bullet train)

It did not seem like something a princess would do, even though if everyone else does. And was she watching him? Surely not.

And if yes, so why?

Sumedh walked to the other side of the room to make sure that she is looking at him or just in his direction.

But it confirmed to to him when the Princess's gaze did follow.

He did not want to believe that Princess Mallika was masturbating to the sight of him, and he felt so turn on when he was even imagining the possibility.

Perhaps if she was doing it.

But, even if she was, she was a princess and had a right to touch herself in the bath.

He wasn't sure, and had no idea what to feel at the moment.

Sumedh didn't know what to feel, but his cock did, and it twitched upward as it had the day before.

He was quite in line with the Princess Mallika right now, and was not in a good position to hide his erection.

He heard a couple of extra splashes as Princess Mallika rose halfway out of the water and sat on a higher step of the pool.

Her lower body remained into the pool only, but now her belly and belly button was plainly visible, including her lovely breasts over her blouse, dripping with water.

The self-pleasuring motion of her hand was now all-too obvious.

If he looked for long enough, Sumedh could even see the glimmer of Mallika fingers moving into her bottom clothes.

Stay tuned