#Rinushka - 14

Riyaz moaned, and his body was burning with lust and exhilaration and his balls and cock throbbed with an excitement he may never have known.

He moaned and panted, his chest heaving and his virgin cock spurted pre-cum cream.

I groaned, opening my mouth wide and jerking his cock over my lips so he could see his juice spurting into my mouth.

I took his cock in my mouth again.

He was about to come when I stopped and leaned back.

I got to my feet and kissed him again, writhing my pussy against his cock.

My cunt was wet and juicy now.

Anushka (feeling so restless and going quick before Rohan come back) : fuck me. (I said in hurry). Shove your cock into my slit, Riyaz. Come on.

Riyaz looks in a double mind, like he is thinking anything.

Anushka : what happened, Riyaz, don't worry I won't count it as any commitment, don't even ask anything in return it's for me, for my satisfaction.

Riyaz : but Anushka, you are going to marry Rohan within some days, how can we do that? (He want it so badly but he know after this let her go will be more difficult)

Anushka : I know.

Riyaz : so?

Anushka : but I don't want to his bed virgin, I want it to lose it with you, because I always loved you only. I will regret later that I had chances and I missed them.

Riyaz : Anushka....

Anushka : I love you and will always love you only.

Riyaz : so why are you marrying her?

Anushka : because I can't deny to my parents, please try to understand my life. But for all the feelings you had for me in past, I want this to happen.

Riyaz lose his control now.

We went to the bed and stumbled into bed.

Stay tuned