🥵Trio Punished : 3🥵

Someone : Avneet?

I turned around and saw Professor Nigam walking over.

He is professor of our college and a physical trainer, he had a duty to maintain discipline in hostel and college.

I was shocked to see him here!

He was staring at us with a angry look on his face.

All the boys back step with their eyes down.

Avneet : G- good evening si...sir. (I said with a nervous tone).

Professor : What are you doing here girls? Riyaz I didn't gave you permission to invite girls in this party.

Riyaz : sir, they are our best friends that's why we invited them.

Professor : shut up. (Angrily)

Riyaz looked down.

Professor : Well... Right now, I am wondering what the hell you girls were up to and doing here at this time at night.

He angrily scolded.

Professor : I thought you all must be in hostel and how you managed to escape from hostel without anyone let to know about it. I never expected to see you three with these... costumes on! (Said in disappointed tone)

Avneet : sir I am sorry, but we were insisted by them to join them. (Said with heads down).

Anushka and Roshni also repeated the same words.

Professor : how you came out from hostel, do you know after 10 PM all the CCTV will turn on in campus so you will get caught now.

He said with a stern voice.

Avneet : Sir.... Sorry. (They felt trapped).

Anushka : sir, we will go back right now only.

Stay tuned