🥵Trio Punished : 9🥵

She stared at his cock in front of her, mesmerized by it!

She reached forward, took it in her hand, and stroked it slowly.

She could feel it grow even larger in her hands!

She reached up with her tongue and licked the tip of it.

She then opened her mouth wide and took the tip of his cock inside her mouth.

She began sucking it softly, letting it fill her mouth with saliva as she sucked on it.

Professor rub her head lovingly.

Professor : goor girl.

Professor said in a loving voice as Anushka sucked on his dick.

She looked up at him with a smile as she continued sucking on his cock.

Anushka : Mmmm... It's so big, sir thanks.

She said with a moan as she nestled the tip of his cock over her lips.

Roshni : I want this too. Please 🥺

Roshni was next.

She had been standing there, waiting and excited for sucking on Professor's cock.

She stood there staring at it for a few seconds before finally moving forward.

Anushka is not ready to leave that dick.

She got down on her knees in front of him and stared at it.

Roshni : it's so big.. Really.

Roshni whispered as she looked up at him..

Professor : Don't worry, roshni you can eat it, he won't eat you.

Roshni : I won't mind even if he eat mine sir.

She said naughtily, leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around his dick.

Roshni began sucking on it softly and then moving her head back and forth, sucking it hypnotically.

Professor : You like that? (He asked her with a smile as she sucked on his dick faster and faster)

Roshni : Mmmhmm. (She moaned around his cock as she sucked him faster)

Stay tuned