🏖Sexy Trio on Beach - 7🏖

I can't believe it, but when it is happening, I want to take a charge so It was now my turn.

I pulled her harder, our lips were locked and the tongue got ready on its voyage to discover the inner confines of her mouth.

She was panting heavily with half closed eyes as we continued to kiss.

Her breasts were plastered against the manly chest, the nipples stiffening and enlarging.

I could feel them piercing my chest. She was doing wonders with her tongue.

My cock started reacting , struggling hard to free itself from the undergarments.

She let my hands go down making space for them to get sandwich between her boobs and my chest.

My hands clenched her boobs  squeezing them simultaneously .

She had started moaning silently which was quite evident from her half parted lips.

We were making out when Anushka called Avi.

And avoid to get caught, she ran immediately blushing hard.

Faisal already lit a fire near tents.

All six of us are sitting besides their girls, when Riyaz's hands playing with the Anushka's boobs over her top.

They are complete adventure lover.

By now we had started talking about what we aim in future.

We have three tents so discussion went on another level.

Riyaz : what if, I and Anushka share one tent, I hope you guys don't mind.

Jannat tease Anushka but she isn't shy to accept that she wants to spend time with him.

Jannat : if it is a game, I want a separate tent with Faisal too?

But, I didn't agree on this point as if Jannat and Faisal also take a tent I had to share tent with Avi and I don't want her to be uncomfortable.

Avi : what is your plan to do alone at nights guys? (Teasingly asked)

Jannat : I am so tired, so Faisal will give me a massage.

Siddharth : we know what kinda massage, so better...

Avi : let it be Siddharth, let them enjoy. You can spend night together guys.

Siddharth had no problem now, if Avi herself want to stay with him in one tent.

Avi and Siddharth came in one tent.

Avi : I guess, massage wasn't a bad idea everyone must be tired after a very good day. (It was a way to ask siddharth to give her a massage)

Stay tuned