Fainat - 8

His cold hands now roamed freely on her naked butt, causing a tingle to run through her pussy.

He was someone who can normally turn her on, however now whatever she is feeling is feels like a dream to her.

Still, she was facing away from him and so tried to control her but truth is the same as her celebrity crush hands groping her buttocks and trailing down her thighs.

Faisal : no panties, may I know why?

He finally commented, continuing to stroke her ass.

Jannat : sorry sir.

Faisal : why sorry, I should thank you for this view of the lifetime.

Whilst touching the inside of her thigh, his hand brushed purposely against her pussy.

She shivered, but he was shocked to feel moisture transfer onto his hand.

Faisal : Jannat, you're wet darling…Is what I'm doing turning you on? Is that why you're wet? (He asked teasingly)

There was a silence, and she felt he was not going to talk before he got his answer.

Faisal : please say yes.... Ahh.

Jannat : Y…Yeah, kind of

Faisal : so you get excited and enthusiastic about my touch on your body?

Jannat : sir please. (She asked shyly to stop teasing her)

Faisal : I can feel the willingness to give everything you can to your admirer. What do you think?

Jannat : maybe…Yeah…I'm certainly willing for you.

Her sentences were spaced, still slightly shy with being practically naked in front of her celebrity crush but wanting him to take note of her fine assets.

Faisal : now I think I should not ask you to strip, you are too hot to handle.

Jannat : thanks.

Stay tuned