💋Handsome enemy (Fainnat) - 13💋

Jannat POV

But every move of Faisal making me feel so nervous, he definitely no wants my body in his embracement I am feeling like I am cheating on her.

It's not purely love, I am attracted to his body and that's why I am in this room like this today.

But I am feeling so scared. That if he caught me he won't see my face again.

I got up nervously.

But he is not letting me go anywhere away from him.

He hold my hand, turn me and now my back is facing me. He back hugged me and his hand grope my boobs over the costume.

Remember na, what was Avneet is wearing.

Faisal help to take that jacket on the black tube top under the jacket covering my tits.

He peel off that jacket, I am feeling so nervous and sweating, I want it to happen but I am not Avneet and he is considering me Avneet.

He took off the jacket, and didn't take time and I didn't get even a chance to think and he strongly pull down my top his arms was really strong.

He is holding me tightly, I am in bra only I am feeling so shy, I hold his hands to stop him.

But, he is not ready to stop, he immediately took off my bra as well. And the first time I am topless and just a moment away when he will be the first boy see my tits.

He make me turn around.

But now I wanna tell him the truth, but I am in double mind, now being topless it's not the right time to tell him that what Avneet  planned and it is gonna be so embarrassing for me if I tell him.

I am so confused.

Stay tuned.