87|Prove It.

(March 11th)

Ryleigh's POV:

Oh my gosh...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my goshhh...

Murdaaaa!!! After mi nuh know dah answer yah Diaaamonndddd.

*God be wid her*

Today is the day of my Game's Theory exam. Ahh mi feel like me nuh know one ting fada. The masters a slap me left right and center.

When it's not projects, it's readings, it's papers, it's presentations, it's real world briefs.... it's always somethinggggggg.

'Monitors refresh in five minutes,' the quiz host speaks .

Helpppp....

I look around my screen at everybody else. With relief I sigh, realizing everybody just as stressed as di doll.

*Calm your mind. Ah just one question leff*

I listen to my mind and calm myself with a few deep breaths before getting back to business.

=

=

Less than fifteen minutes later I'm almost flying down the main steps to head to the car. Today I have the driver since we have a meeting at the office with the New York architectural team.

Lizzy and dem...

*I'm not excited about it*

Me neither, but we move.

"Hi boss we ha-" my driver tries to speak.

"I'm late. Thankyou," I offer my him a quick smile before hopping into the car.

He quickly moves around while I start to pick out snacks from the console in the back.

Ruffles...

Ughhhh...

I should've stopped at the cafeteria 'cause now me ago hungry. Bringing my phone up, I look at the time- 10:13am.

Taking the time to relax, I sink down in my seat before deciding to call Jniia and dem. They're all being home schooled this semester since the case is all over the media.

Junior will still go to school to sit his exams while Jniia just a vibe until it's time for her reading and arithmetic assessment from her school back home.

Ten minutes later I'm home and exactly twenty minutes after that, I'm rushing out again. I don't want to disturb any of them so I quietly make my way to the great room in aims to go upstairs and grab the documents I need for Lizz and them.

 I don't want to disturb any of them so I quietly make my way to the great room in aims to go upstairs and grab the documents I need for Lizz and them

It's always funny to me how the great room is always kept perfect because Jordanne doesn't play about what he sees upon entry.

Even when he's not here, they abide by the rules...