32| 14th

Cont'd

Ryleigh's POV:

My inbox is blowing up and right now I'm choosing to ignore it. I purposely left my page public tonight for this very reason.

*Yuh chaotic like...*

"The reservation is under Keif... Keif Lone?" I repeat to the host, who seems to be having a hard time finding our reservation.

He looks up at me with an apologetic smile.

"I don't have it ma'am. Do you mind waiting for the next table? we're looking at 40 minutes" he explains.

*Excuse?*

"A wah happen?" Keif asks, walking up to us since she was left to park while we ran up trying to catch the reservation.... weh not even deh yah.

"They're saying it's not there" Hally turns to her explaining.

She moves to both of us and immediately starts asking the questions I just asked less than a minute ago. All the answers are the same except the wait time is now 45 minutes.

Mmchtt..

*Call you man...*

I rather eat a fully studded jean jacket– zero liquid to wash it down.

*Alright so we fi stand up out yah a look?*

Yeahhh.

I look around at our surroundings. The parking lot nuh seem full, and I've been here on a packed night. I guess everybody plan fi drunk tonight and lef dem vehicle.

"Let's go to Orchid Thai, I know the owner" I suggest before hissing and walking off.

My phone buzzes and I look down to see Muuch's notification.

Juicy❤️: If anybody asks, I'm with you 🙃

Me: Yeah?😂

Juicy❤️: Yeah gyal. Weh unuh deh? me a end the night with unuh.

Me: Supposed to a go OT now.

Juicy❤️: Okay make the table for 4 🤞🏾

Me: Got you 🤞🏽

I smile a little at her antics. If Slyme nuh kill her before the year done, I duh know.

=

=

=

Muuch's POV:

Farrid ❤️: Got you 🤞🏽

"As always" I mumble to myself, before applying clear gloss to my lips.

"Michelle" Liam's voice breaks my action.

*Frighten yuh frighten... bout break action*

"Them a pick you up?" he questions.

Sigh....

"No, I'm driving so when I'm ready to leave I can" I lie. Well, I partly lie?

*Yuh fully a lie Muuch*

My conscience really ago kill me. It's not like we're together. How me ago move on if me no date?

*So why won't you tell him?*

I tried that before but him always create some type ah block. Whether it be him have emergency work so him can't keep Marley on the day or he calls every two seconds when I'm already there to ask things he already knows.