21| Snooze

Ryleigh's POV:

My body's natural alarm goes off, forcing me to pop my eyes open. The unfamiliar surrounding throws me off for a second or two before I'm able to gather my bearings.

The serenity of Turks and Caicos has always been my favourite thing.

I'm wrapped tightly in his arms, unable to shift without disturbing him. Deciding to let him have his morning, I lay there for another fifteen minutes or more...

Then I start to get restless...

*Ahn hot*

That too.

When I start to feel uneasy and too warm, I reach for my phone and the fan controller.

Resting my phone just beside me, my fingers roam the the fan's remote, selecting the start button.

The fan goes WILD.

Dah big serious fan yah man...

He stirs and I know the inevitable has happened. His fingers that were cupping my breasts are now using them as a stress ball.

*Pump dem up yah J'*

The next thing I feel is his morning wood... Immediately I turn around to face him.

He smirks before pulling something from my hair.

"Did a wonder weh that go enuh.." he speaks, voice hoarse, holding up his spliff from last night.

*Ashtray we a call you now mumma*

Then look how it coulda burn off part a me hair.

*Too deep ina b*ddy fi even realize*

You're awfully chatty this morning subcon?

*A true we happy*

"What're we doing today?" my query falls out, directed at J'.

He puts the spliff in his mouth before reaching for his lighter.

"You deven brush you dutty mouth" I roll my eyes while displaying the most scornful screw.

He laughs out before saying "Whole time yah chat me nuh say nuttin bout your mouth enuh"

*Kikikiki*

"S*ck p*ssy" I grab the half dead spliff from him, knocking it on my acrylics before flicking it pass the carpet onto the ground.

"Yuh wah me live up to the name right now?" he questions, tone serious.

I giggle before using my index finger to push at his forehead.

"What are we doing today fi real?" repeating my earlier question, I sit up in bed.

He brings his hands behind his head, staring at the skies above. Less than two seconds later he uses his chin to point at the tent his d*ck created beneath the sheets.

Dah boy yah have a very white liver and unuh cya tell me different.

*Nobody nuh disagree wid you*

I hiss...

"A joke, need you fi pick a colour fi supm before we leave and after that... some jet ski... some zip lining...some sho–"

"Shopping?" I finish his sentence, clapping excitedly.

"Me ago regret that don't?" he releases a deep sigh.

"Hmhuhiiearguugh..." I mumble gibberish, while shrugging my shoulders.

"No see why you can't use the personal shopper every time... you get enjoyment from the walk up and down fi real skull?" he asks, genuinely confused.