29|F*ck...

Jordanne's POV:

I'm watching from the roof, paying keen attention to the training taking place on the field. There is a weekly training for them now, since the incident happened with Ry'.

Man dem too sloppy and that did affi fix.

The personal chit chat cut to a minimum too... wid everybody except for probably Ramone.

Paw and Slyme on and off...

Still affi a put everybody through the similar restructure I had to do after Dadz death.

"P*ssy yuh blind?!" Paw shouts at Ruse.

Man dem...

Ruse looks at him but doesn't answer. He shakes his head instead, focusing on clearing the target.

I pull my spliff, watching how well everybody's aim, precision and reaction time is.

Slyme is still the best at aim... and with both hands now.

*Man earn dat*

Paw still covers his darkness with humor. Prime example of how him nearly get ina sh*t with Ruse seconds ago.

Everybody else is good and the new soldiers nah disappoint.

"Yuh can dweet bad head?" Slyme asks the new soldier– Stain.

I look at my watch to see that it's almost approaching the hour I need to be home.

Tell her two hours and that's what I meant.

I watch as Slyme directs Stain on how to never miss a target.

Stance, grip and calmness in whatever situation is the key.

*Just like Robert show wi*

As I'm about to stand, my phone buzzes. I look at the caller ID to see that it's Troopa.

*Weh him coulda possibly want right now?...*

Mi nuh see nuh alerts on my phone 'bout the security system so...

I slide to answer. "Law, 'ting gov?"

"Yeah boss, Ry' a dip out fi a few, nuh know if she tell you?"

She didn't...

*But we a try be less controlling*

Right.. but her safety?

*She good, the guard dem know wah fi do*

"Dat good, give her the phone" I say, before standing to make my way off the roof.

"She a pull out already..."

Weird.

"Dat good, wii buzz her miself" and with that I hang up, walking down the side stairs, aiming to demonstrate to Stain exactly how he's to position the gun for precision.

Every gun is different. In every element your grip needs to be different.

Precision in sun will be different from precision in high winds or heavy rain.

Stepping down from the last step onto the field, I dial my wife's number.

It rings out...

The f*ck?

I make it to the shooting point, grab a gun from the table and clear all the bottles from their stands.

I hear him mumble in amazement.

I replace the clip before bringing the Beretta up, hitting every 'X' in the hanging pigs.

Relaxxx, we use pigs because their flesh mimics human flesh...