65| Sheer Away ||Part3

Jordanne's POV:

I shift out of my sleep- body well rested from wah gwaan fi most of the night.

*Top five*

My vision is blurry but my sense of hearing is clear. Can hear Ry' a move 'round the room.

Women, no matter how you f*ck them, back to back... they'll be up and about the next day like nothing happened.

I roll from my stomach and onto my back, easing myself up onto the headboard.

My eyes find her...

Without shifting, I watch her move to the balcony

Woulda f*ck her again just for walking around like that..

*Haha! This guy*

I take a deep breath to help with ushering in my thoughts.

Meeting with the New York architects...

*Weh mi sure Ry' ago cuss 'bout*

Fi real but I couldn't cancel.

Then there's confirming the transfer of the farms into Junior's name.

*Regardless of his age?*

Yeah, regardless. Certain things just affi in place before-

My thoughts are quieted by my work phone going off- the 'DO NOT DISTURB' feature being lifted at exactly 7am.

First time dah feature deh a get a chance on this phone.

I look up at Ry' again, just to make sure she's busy with herself before she realizes I'm about be busy on the phone.

*She nuh give a f*ck 'bout we right now*

See that...

Out deh a struggle fi dry her hair...

I chuckle at the memory of me keeping it wet while controlling her body in the pool.

I direct my attention back to my phone and for a few minutes I sit there, focused on sending out all my emails, signing all my contracts and confirming all the meeting times.