68| Settle

Cont'd (10:45pm)

Toni Anne's POV:

"Come sit down then," I tell Kelly who is now complaining about being sore.

We're back on our floor, in our designated apartment. I've always loved this better than the Penthouse, from daddy days.

It's been remodeled by Danne to mirror the twin apartment design. Only this one, would be named a triplet apartment– with it being three separate apartments classified as one because of the single entrance and great room shared among them.

Each of the three sections has it's own kitchen, own bedrooms, bathrooms etcetera.

*Which is why it hard fi sell or rent*

I would buy it if Danne never own the building... but I like to see him suffer, wondering why supm he remodeled isn't flying from the market.

*Cause who the f*ck need three kitchens? in New York City? come on*

Told him to remove atleast one and join two of the three sections together but noooo...

"What are you thinking about?" Kelly gently brings herself down on the couch.

I pat my thigh and without hesitation she moves up again and into my lap.

"Thinking about Danne's very rare failure," I giggle.

"You're a menace. I like unuh playful sibling relationship though," she leans her head down to my neck after the statement.

*In love*

We stay silent, listening to each other's breathing– My hands caressing her hips ever so often.

"I'll never get used to it..." she breaks the silence.

My hand moves from her thigh to the hollow in her back, just lending her skin some soft comfort.

"Weird 'cause I love it..." she trails off.

She's referring to Joshua and the fact that she nahgo ever get used to d*ck. He was her first... mine too, so I understand the feeling exactly.

"Feeling nahgo change... atleast from my experience," I assure her.

"I figured, I–" she goes to say something else but Joshua walks in.

He's holding a big bowl of popcorn in one hand, while the other has a tray of God know's what.

The popcorn is definitely for Kelly cause a she alone like it...

*Don't know why*

I watch him hand the bowl to her before resting the tray on the flat, armless, extended section of the couch.

Without thought, we assume the usual position before the movie. Joshua takes the center while I stay beside him, his arm goes around my shoulder as if it's an involuntary gesture. I scoot down just enough to lean into him, while Kelly lays her head in his lap– popcorn bowl now on her tummy....

.... And just like that, I start the movie, getting ready for them both fi chat weh dem think the people dem fi do, as if they wrote the movie.

They'll argue when they come to a disagreement and completely miss an entire section of the movie that would prove either of their arguments right or wrong... and I'll just sit here, thinking to myself... why mi take up two mad people put ina mi life...

*Still to this day me nuh know*

I love them...

*That I know...*