16| Melting Pot ||Part2

Ryleigh's POV:

On a Saturday like this we should be going to church but the Sheer's have this adult sports day, that they want to start doing.

So instead of being on our way to praise God for the answered prayers I was yapping about yesterday... we're on our way to Thatch-Hill River park.

Unuh knowwwwww me love eh adventure and excitement alreadyyyyy.

*Tell the people dem say you take out you clothes from last night nuh*

Mi nuh shame.

Clothes take out, bag pack up and we already know Sue a come with the food.

*Nah ask*

Then foreign coulda really wull me???

Yuh crazy???

There is a line of cars heading to St.Ann... Skulli leading as usual, Slyme and them, J' and I and everybody else falls behind.

Eleven vehicles, one aim... fi go run up and down ina the people dem parish.

Jordanne has the music up to the max, singing Malie Don's- Dragga.🎶 We don't have the kids with us... they're with Sue and Paul in their van just before us.

*Know it sweet him fi play weh him want yah now enuh*

And mi ears affi bear the consequences. Mi nuh too mind still... 'cause me, you and everybody know how me love outadoor, loud music and caylissness.

Controlled caylissness these days though...

*Yeah gyal*

Xavier and Shan are in the back vibing.

*The lady alright with the worldly songs enuh*

Them type ah Christian yah me like. Me nuh wah nobody bawl down the rules pah me

24/7.

*Talk nuh*

The excitement moving through my body is unbelievable. Feel like dem fly the cow pen and me a the first one weh get loose.

What? a just eh truth.....

"Fulla chat yuh get a shot ina yuh sour mouth "🎶 J' sings, moving close to the steering before rocking back to the headrest– repetitively.

"Ah pon eh line me deh 24 hour bro"🎶 I pick up, knowing he won't sing that.

He glimpses at me and chuckles, before bringing his lips between his teeth.

Horniness must kill me....

*Affi*

"CHRISTIAN GYAL A GIMMI BRAIN SHE A CATHOLIC!"🎶 Paw sings out.

Dutty man! I squeal internally, before cackling out loud.

"Shan why you mek the boy a drop word?" I ask her, simultaneously turning to meet her eyes.

She giggles before tightening the straps of her sundress.

"That nuh forbidden enuh mini Drip," Paw chimes in, pulling her into his hold.

*B*mboclawt... mini Drip*

A weh dem get dah dutty man yah from man? I break out into a laughing frenzy, unable to pinpoint when I'Il ever fall sober. The way him just funny without trying every single time is unbelievable.

*Him serious too enuh loool*

Serious as a judge bredda.

Jordanne brings the volume down, before looking at Shan through the rearview mirror.