26|She's His Too

Cont'd

Ryleigh's POV:

We're now at the club, all lined up as couples– the guards lingering in the mix.

Jordanne grips my hand tighter just before the doors are shoved open by the bouncer.

A wave of air conditioner, the aroma of weed and the heavy sound of music greets me.

Outside feel different so till.

Usually I'm on a vacation or atleast at Joshua's party where I feel 'at home'.... comfortable if you will. You know? Events where I can see the guest list before hand so I can charge my social battery accordingly.

*And adjust my different personalities*

Yeah.... that too...

*Just gwaan go be yourself fi the night*

I sigh and pull closer to J'.

As usual the Deejay announces his arrival and for the first time, they mention me. Not my name, just that it's him and his wife.

All dem supm yah now...

I look up at the booth, annoyed at the announcement.

*Watch eye pon the lady*

See why me did affi change? Me unuh did wah come ina Tshirt, shorts and my Birkenstocks?

*LOL the scandal a morning woulda ridiculous!!!*

Nah ask...

I already know the routine.

Section...

Bottle girls...

Weed and hookah...

Top shelf bottles.........

Money pull ups................

And don't forget random men trying to pitch their business ideas to him and random girls either trying to be my 'friend' or sneak in the section to get to him or one ah di man dem from the team.

We're moving through the crowd and just before we get to the section I look up to see Toya. I catch her just in time to see her looking at Slyme and Michelle unda style.

 I catch her just in time to see her looking at Slyme and Michelle unda style

I smile...

You always become obsessed with the other woman once you're the side woman...

*Or when you get cheated on*

Yuh start wonder weh dem have weh you don't have... mi learn that well early.

*Big up Nolan fi the hard lessons.*

Poor ting... Toya..

And if she never dis me friend me woulda tell her she look good... with her lil mix cup. Vibe yah girl... enjoy life.