Introduction

THIS IS BOOK TWO 

If you haven't read Book One... please go back and do so to make life easier for yourself and the rest of us 🥺❤️

=

=

❤️❤️ Hi Belle Teeeeeeeeeeaaaaammmmmmmmm!!!!!❤️❤️

For those who skipped the Legal Brief: Please go back and read because I WILL be fining the supporters from the malicious party who breach any of the acts stated. Please do not think to yourself that your device holds your information safe. It takes less than a day to figure out who exactly made false reports with malicious intent. (For Legal purposes, this is NOT a threat)

NEW HOME: If the book should be taken down by part of the platform's lack of due diligence, the new home for ICE will be INKITT and or KINDLE. (Inkitt is a free app with comments and a group chat section)

=

By now y'all know I don't do long intros so lets get right into it.

This BOOK is 'PART TWO' of the 'ICE' duology. If you haven't read BOOK ONE, please go back and do so to make life easier for everyone 🥲.

FEEL FREE to comment, we don't judge on this side. HOWEVER, I DO HAVE A FEW NEW RULES.

Find them below:

- Absolutely zero tolerance for the mention of any malicious party's name.

- Do not leave harsh or negative comments towards the author i.e ME– I block very easily.

- If you have already read the book before it was removed, DO NOT SPOIL IT by alluding to ANYTHING within the plot.

-Announce your exit? Blocked (Whether it was for comedic reaction or not)

- Chapters will be updated only when the votes are 40%-50% of the reads.

- Read Rules 1, 2,3,4 & 5.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ALL THE MEDIA ATTACHED TO THIS NOVEL.

ALL criminal parts of this story are FICTIONAL.

99% of the plot is also FICTIONAL

Sound Track: 'Skillibeng - Deja Vu'

=

Book's TikTok: grettxzd

Book's IG: ryrybelle_

=

©️2023. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Retype Date: Oct.30.2023

ORIGINAL PUBLISH DATE