12| Meet & Greet

Muuch's POV:

"Come"

I push the door to the art room, where everybody- well the close knit team is seated.

Ramone and his long time protege Ryan.

Skulli.

Ruse.

Paw...

and Surgeon.

Even Joshua's here.

The group of them all in one room would never intimidate me, but today is different.

Today Jordanne's whereabouts are known and everybody is anxious to get to him.

Liam looks up at me before standing to move. I wait for him to get to me before making another step.

When he's before me, I pull a loc from his face, wrapping it around his top knot.

*The boy smell good Jesusssss*

The boy look good...

*The boy f*ck go-*

"Michelle?" he peers down at me, smirking.

Suddenly I remember other people are in the room and my lip flies from between my teeth, before I laugh lowly.

*You better than me*

"Outside" is his command and I spin to exit on cue.

We make it outside and to one of the guest rooms, that he seems to have been staying in. I plop myself down on the bed with my elbow bent and my head in my palm-looking at him.

*Just looking...*

He then moves around before taking a seat on the bed himself. We lay there, just observing each other.

More than a minute goes by before he breaks it.

"You come to me for if you nahgo talk Michelle?... "he trails off.

'Cause I wanna....

*Hmph... yuh gwaan*

"Just nuh wah what happened last time happen again.... this is about Marley not us," I half lie.

I am concerned about him going on a mission like this. These are the same people from the last time.

But....

... I also just want to 'see' him.

*My gurrrl*

"Ting you say" he laughs before pulling me into his hold, bringing us both down to the pillows. "Ting ago good, everybody know weh dem fi do"

I stay still staring at the ceiling, trying to soothe my intrusive thoughts.

"Yuh still no tell me who the nigga weh keep on a call ahh text you phone B," his tone now blunt.

*Damn...I can't help my cousin bring the groceries in??*

I smile at the tiktok sound replaying in my head.

"F*ck funny to you Muuch???" he raises his voice.

"Liam nuh badda wid it... a me friend..."

"Muuch, yah play wid me fi almost two years. Yahgo make we do this the right way or what?" he questions.

I mean I would love to but I don't trust him and I don't know how or when that ago rebuild. Right now the lady just a live life.... likkle co-parent here and there...