77|Sweep ||Part2

Cont'd

Drip's POV:

"Probably the worse deal breach yuh carry out mi killa," I sit, just staring at him while metal a ring ina the distance.

That doesn't bother me...

At All...

My focus deh pon dah partial paraplegic yah.

"The f*ck did you do to my legs?" he looks up at me- eyes filled with terror.

I chuckle before leaning back into the chair.

"You can't feel them?" I query- observing how quickly panic settles on his body.

He's in the same position he had my wife in, the difference being the rope loosely tied around his neck while he's left in a sitting position- propped up by the generator I found to the corner.

I watch him realize there's something around his neck- his hands moving up to tug at it.

"Just kill me you f*cking coward," he grabs at the thick rope, tied in a perfect noose.

*Love dat*

Hmmm...

I rub at my knuckles, not finding the need to conversate just yet. Man a gwaan the most already and me deven touch him yet skull.

"Ina my place... when somebody try fi violate women, we skin dem," I stare at him. "That's the rule across all parishes if them get ketch... Dem woman deh anuh mine...."

".... I don't know them, I don't know dem family, I don't share a life with them, children with them..." I lean forward, anger slowly filling my veins.... "I don't look at these women and think me cya live without them... but me do that wid the woman upstairs..." I breathe.

His eyes start dancing around the room... nuh sure weh him a look fah.

"She was disrespe-"

"Nuh ina di talking. Day dem fi dat pass mi G," I cut him off, reaching across to slide the tool box I found towards me.

Standing, I start to hum, just to quiet my thoughts of wah probably a gwaan outside.

In my vision comes a clipper. I bring my thumb across the blade just to see how sharp it is.

*Well sharp*

Hmmm...

*Love dat*

I work the handles in and out to ensure there isn't any tension or sticking. It glides smoothly...

*Beautiful*

Outside of my humming, I can hear Marco trying to say things to me. Unnecessary things if you ask me.

Ignoring him, I move closer... tightening the rope enough to hold his head up. I then gently kick his dead legs apart- enough to keep them from interrupting my steps.

While I continue to hum...

... He begs... a pathetic plea.

I adjust my gloves, before reaching to pry his mouth open.

"Uh-Uh-uhhhaaw..."

Unaffected by the groans, I hold his tongue firm to lift it, exposing the frenulum below.

*Clip*

I cock my head to the side, a smirk making it's way to my lips while I look at his eyes becoming glossy.

The terror in them...

The remorse...

"Uhh!!!"

"You're disturbing the soundtrack in my head Marco..." my smile fades.