5| Brunch B*tchez!!!

Ryleigh's POV:

"Yuh thief yuh f*ck Ryleigh!!" Jordanne shouts.

*Watch yah... watch angrier than Brit*

Bitch!

"Yah bitch! weh mah do wrong?" I cackle out, sounding like the wicked witch from the west.

*Hear dem, anuh unuh gah church yesterday morning?*

I must say, successfully getting him into church on a Saturday morning has to be my greatest accomplishment this year. He doesn't hate it, he just doesn't like the fact that I'm trying to convert him to SDA. (Seventh Day Adventist)

J' hisses and attempts to move but I start twerking even more.

*Murdaaaaa*

Afta me nuh know how fi play FIFA good. Mi tired ah the beating dem now man. How him tell me fi use PSG and Liverpool keep on a beat dem?

*Ah yuh nuh good girl*

"Why yuh nuh use Man-U?!" I squeal, skipping away from his attempts to grab me.

"Buil nuh Love, man cya play the unfair games wid yuh bredda," he hisses again.

I cackle even LOUDER.

This time I plant my feet on the coffee table and start moving my right cheek, while keeping my focus on the game.

The game pauses and in less than a millisecond, his palm slams down on my ass, gaining echoes throughout the house.

*Siiiiclawwwtttt! dat hot!*

"Awuuuhhhh!... Jordanne yuh so rough?!" I whimper, dropping the controller to rub the sting.

He smirks, eyes darker than usual.

Shoulda just take the loss.

*Right... 'cause look now*

He pulls me into him, by my throat before whispering, "So yuh breed dah last time, careful"

Goosebumps fill my body and my already tender nipples are now fighting to rip through my top. It's so hard to not f*ck him. I don't know how we ago stick to two 'bio' kids.

I find the courage to meet his stare. He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth and that and only that, sends all the blood south.

"Stop play wid me" he groans, bringing his hand from my throat down to the hollow of my back.... to the shelf above my ass.....and over my ass... before he dips it between my–

"The girl dem deh yah," Troopa's voice comes across the intercom, disrupting us.

B*mbo!

A wah time?

"Yuh wah dem wait?" J' asks, voice hoarse from raw lust.

"No, I should've been ready, already... mi never remember" I squeal, releasing myself from his arms.

"ALEXA.. WHAT TIME IS IT??" I shout while moving to press the intercom.

"IT'S 1:34PM"

F*ck!

"Stop rushing babe, cya drop wid the cargo" J' reminds me.

*Воуууу relax*

I don't bring that thought to the surface, instead I ignore him. I press the intercom button and start speaking.

"Let dem in and tell T' me late so she nuh come wid di noise" I say.

"Aye gyal!" Toni's voice comes clear "Me tell yuh whole week fi ready by 1:30 enuh"